Join us in the market hall to celebrate Colombian-style with the grand opening of the newest Mercado business: Que Bacano Products, open-air kitchen and food factory! Festivities happen from 11-6. Click here to Register for kids Carnaval
MUSIC: Live DJ playing traditional and modern music from Colombia
DANCING: Typical Colombian dance performances including salsa and bachata start at 2pm with lessons at 2:30
KIDS ACTIVITES: De Colores Spanish Learning is back! At 1pm bring your kids to learn about the history of Colombian Carnaval with mask-making and more! REGISTER HERE!
FOOD: Que Bacano Colombian products will be offering samples and discounts on their signature products all day.
- Almojabanas, gluten free cheese rolls
- Empanadas, stuff meat or vegetarian warm break pockets
- Arepas, Corn dough flatbread pockets
- 3 leches, Colombian dessert
- Panes, featuring sweet and savory breads