Are you just starting your business?

We love to provide space for beginning entrepreneurs.  *We offer classes to help you navigate questions about licensing, insurance, marketing, etc. You may even qualify for a business adviser. See more information on business development services here.
* We recommend this class before renting the kitchen if you are just starting out.

Already producing and selling?: Inquiry for Production Space

You already have your insurance certificate, food handlers card and a food service license. Inquire here! 

Step One: Submit Your Kitchen Inquiry/Application

Step Two: Submit Documents

Once you are approved to rent, we will collect the following documents:

  • Insurance Certificate
  • One Food Handlers or Serve Safe Card
  • Food Service License with County or ODA*
  • Sign our Contract

More questions?
Come to a tour and get your questions answered or, call 503.459.7725 or email